$129
$116
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$67
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
$239
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
Priceline
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$176
$156
Travelocity
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)
$327
$265
Agoda.com
Florida House Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Travelocity
1,660 results
All reviewshistoric districtgreat locationtrain trackswithin walking distanceamelia islandshops and restaurantsthe breakfast areahotel is locatedking suitelight sleeperdowntown areacomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffcookiesshort drive
Reviewed September 29, 2006

My wife and I had stayed at this location about a year ago and enjoyed it. This time we decided to try staying in one of the suites. At first glance the room seemed very nice and clean, and for the most part it was. There was a little dried urine on the toilet and a musty smell around the sink, but other than that everything seemed fine. I decided to lay on the bed a little before going to dinner and felt a little bite on my neck. I did not think much of it as it did not feel too severe. After going to dinner, I found a small dark colored bug around the sink area after returning to the room. This got my attention as I have been reading so much about bedbugs lately. I went to the bed and pulled the covers down and much to my surprise saw about five or so more dark colored bugs under the sheets. I called my wife in to look at the bugs and we decided to get out of the hotel as soon as possible. We left our clothes that had been on the bed in the room and still have our luggage in the garage as we decide wheather to clean it or dump it. The night clerk gave us no problems on checking out early and told us to be sure and call management the next day. My wife did call the assistant manager the next day, but by that time the room had already been cleaned and when he went to check it he said he found no bugs. I guess we will never know what kind of bugs were in the room. My wife seemed to feel that management even doubted there were any bugs, but we know they were there as we both saw them. We only wish the room had been inspected immediately and certainly before housekeeping had cleaned it and changed the sheets.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank CDSmokey
Reviewed September 4, 2006

Loved the hotel, staff and breakfast. Great value for rate! Within walking distance to entertainment & shopping etc. We were very satisfied with the Harborside Hampton Inn & Suites after moving from a hotel on the beach that was rundown & lackluster. It saved our trip!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank guavabean
Reviewed August 23, 2006

We booked three rooms, two suites and one double, for a family reunion recently. This was our second stay at this property. We love the downtown location. We were also very pleased with the staff and the hotel's cleanliness and value. Breakfast is okay and the pool is marginal.

Stayed: July 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 15, 2006

We have three teenagers, and it is often hard to find rooms that are large enough and comfortable enough for all of us. This place was perfect, and it is also clean. We have two rooms, one with two queens and a living room with a sofa bed. They even brought us a rollaway bed, so everyone has slept comfortably. I also appreciate the two tv's, so when we are relaxing in the rooms, we aren't fighting over channels. The breakfast is good and is served until 10:00, so for late sleeping teens it is wonderful.

The location is great, within walking distance to many shops and restraunts. We have a beautiful harbor view from our room. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. A front desk person recommended a place to eat, the Fernandina Seafood Market, and warned us that the service wasn't wonderful, but the food was. You order from a window and can eat there on the deck, or take out. We ordered takeout and brought it back to our room as we have a small kitchen area also. The food was great. We ordered a couple of combo plates and had plenty of food for the 5 of us.

If you are coming to Amelia Island and need space at a reasonable price, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 16, 2006

We booked a group event at the Hampton based on the reviews we saw here and we were very happy with the accommodations. The location is great, within walking distance of many shops and restaurants. The staff at the Hampton was very helpful in suggesting restaurants after I narrowed it to a few selections based on Trip Advisor reviews. They suggested Espana, a tapas restaurant a couple blocks away and it was outstanding in both food and service. Also had dinner at Joe's 2nd St. Bistro and while it was pricey, both food, atmosphere and service were stellar. Some in our group golfed at the North Hampton Golf Club and it was a fantastic course with very reasonable fees. The beaches are clean and beautiful and for the runner -- a nice jog from the Hampton.

Breakfast at the Hampton included a good selection of breads, cereals, fruit and always one hot dish. We found it to be an overall good value for a resort area and we would return.

• Stayed: June 2006