$160
$152
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Orbitz.com
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
$372
$305
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$405
$296
Agoda.com
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$286
$220
Priceline
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$298
Travelocity
$235
$519
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,664 results
All reviewshistoric districtgreat locationtrain trackswithin walking distanceamelia islandshops and restaurantsthe breakfast areahotel is locatedking suitelight sleeperdowntown areacomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffshort drivecookies
Reviewed October 23, 2017

The hotel is one block away from Center Street with it’s quaint shops and restaurants. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Our suite was large, comfortable and clean. There was a nice little kitchen with a dining area. The living room area was nicely appointed. The bedroom was also well appointed with a king size bed and a full size dresser.
The complimentary breakfast was served in a very nice room overlooking the swimming pool. There was a nice assortment of pastries and bagels as well as scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit and you can make your own waffle.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor which is where the pool and breakfast room are.
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
RobMartyn, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Harbor Front, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to tell everyone about us here on Trip Advisor. Location is definitely a big thing for us as we are at the heart of downtown Amelia Island. It’s the reason we chose to build our beautiful hotel along the harbor front. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I've stayed in my share of Hampton Inns, mostly off highways on road trips. This one is in downtown Fernandia Beach, so the location was great for walking around and hitting the close-by waterfront restaurant for happy hour. Our room on the second floor was quiet, very clean and it looked newly refurbished. The breakfast offerings were much more plentiful than I've seen in other HI's - fresh fruit, several different yogurts, cereals, waffles, muffins, bagels, toast, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and a kind of egg pizza. The room had a coffee maker and mini-frig. We had minimal interaction with the staff, and it was all professional. This is definitely a 5-Star Hampton Inn, not to be confused with the Ritz.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy H

Reviewed October 8, 2017

My wife and I stayed here one before going to the OMNI. It was a great location that allowed us to walk to the shops and to dinner. The staff was wonderful, esp the folks who oversaw the breakfast buffet which is as good as any Residence Inn I've ever stayed at. The were attentive to needs, esp my need for sugar packets instead of poured sugar. I know that may seem trivial but it was done with smile.
The room was fine and if you are not staying at either resort, this would work out well

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank BCM1225

Reviewed October 8, 2017

The hotel was extremely busy and packed. The staff was friendly. Just not the variety of breakfast options I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. The breakfast was less than desirable however saved by the hotel staff keeping up the cleanliness. Will I stay there again...sure. Will I look at other options...sure. Do I love Hampton Inns and other Hilton affiliates...yes. Just an average stay with basic needs met. Shelter, clean sheets, bathroom, parking space and available food. On a side note: Close to all city attractions and the gym was small, very clean and I liked it. Just enough...to get the job done. But not a stand out like my Hiltons should be.

Room Tip: Request ocean side and pay for it or you'll be looking at the top of overgrown roofs from 1957.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Craig S

I want to apologize that we fell short of expectations. It is not the norm and our team works very hard to ensure all of our guests are given the best possible experience. We will take this as a training moment to continue to improve upon our service and can’t wait to have another chance to make it up to you! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Arrived on Wednesday for one night. Hotel very clean. Service was good. Quite night until train passed just outside our window. Hotel is next to tracks. Excellent location. Can walk to most places downtown. Little pricey for Hampton Inn but choices are few if you want to be downtown.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple