$123
$116
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
$86
Hotels.com
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
$291
$239
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$176
$166
Travelocity
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$155
Priceline
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)
$317
$265
Agoda.com
Florida House Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
1,663 results
All reviewshistoric districtgreat locationtrain trackswithin walking distanceamelia islandshops and restaurantsthe breakfast areahotel is locatedking suitelight sleeperdowntown areacomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffcookiesshort drive
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We had a great stay. Exceptional support despite coming right off of Hurricabe Irma. Local restaurant recommendations were terrific. Complementary breakfast was great. Hotfood was hot and balanced. Definitely a great value for your family Etsy.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RobMartyn, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Amelia Island Harbor Front, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to fill out the survey. We look forward to having you back again! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Nice location to downtown. Very quiet hotel. Couldn't hear the people in the pool! Helpful staff. Wished they had provided two bars of soap. Nice they gave us 4 towels. Breakfast is typical free , hot breakfast....enough variety to get you on your way. Large eating area.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites with my wife on our anniversary.We decided to stay in town last minute after having an early dinner.When I mentioned it was our anniversary the woman at the desk immediately said we can upgrade you to the Princess suite to properly enjoy yourself. What an amazing room..It had a full kitchenette, whirlpool bath in master room with a comfy queen size bed.There was an armour and vanity for my wife as well as a sitting area attached to kitchenette. The room had a private balcony as well as a view of the Amelia river and a fire place. Since the stay was last minute the staff was extremely helpful providing anything we needed to make our stay more comfortable. My wife has not stopped talking about it.We have decided to reserve a similar room for New Years eve.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Johnmaccarthy

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We were Irma refugees hiding out as evacuees from the southbefore the storm hit. This is a great hotel in a perfect location (except for hurricanes). Very clean and well maintained with the usual poor Hilton wifi. A mediocre breakfast at best.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Downtown old Fernandina Beach on the water with great sunsets- close nice local restaurants. Biking, Kiaking, hiking, beach, fishing, sight seeing; Simply our favorite get away destination! Bretts on the water has superb views, great martinis and wonderful home cooked local fare.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to tell everyone about us here on Trip Advisor. Location is definitely a big thing for us as we are at the heart of downtown Amelia Island. It’s the reason we chose to build our beautiful hotel along the harbor front. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.