When our flight was cancelled out of Jacksonville we decided to head toward the water. This Hampton is located in the heart of Fernandina Beach. This is a cute small town with plenty of restaurants and shops. It is located very close to the Ft. Clinch state park which has beach and nature to experience. Although we were there only one night it was comfortable and clean. It us across from the harbor and right next to working railroad tracks but notice was not an issue. This is a nice property and staff was helpful and friendly.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach, FL