We stayed here two nights in a room facing the pier. Yes, the train went by several times, but we found this a minimal disruption, and in fact it was fun watching a working railroad line. A bit more serious is the thinness of the walls between rooms: we heard our neighbors on the other side, but fortunately they went to bed early and we had a fairly quiet sleep both nights (although a train did go by early one morning). The people at the front desk were pleasant, the free breakfast good, the maid service quite efficient, the wifi fast, and there were two fast computers in the business center. And the location can't be beat for restaurants and exploring the downtown. All in all, a very good experience!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach, FL