This hotel was hands down the best hotel to stay at. Not only is it across from the Marina, it is also on the Main Street of the historic district with many restaurants, shops and bars beginning from across the street and continuing a very short walk from the hotel. Upon checking in (12/29) I was greeted by Jenn who was very pleasant and helpful. The room was decorated nicely, very clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel is really beautiful and nostalgic. I have to admit I never heard the train whistle mentioned in other reviews but did hear the train once, however it didn't interfere with my sleep. The breakfast area is very charming and so tropically decorated. The food was very fresh and delicious. The breakfast crew was right on point refilling all that was needed and cleaning up. This will be my hotel every time I visit this area. Room 428 overlooks the pool and marina.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Amelia Island
- Hampton Inn Fernandina Beach
- Fernandina Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front Fernandina Beach, FL