Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island-Historic Harbor Front
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)
View Hotel
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)
View Hotel
The Surf Beach Motel(Fernandina Beach)
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,615 results
All reviewshistoric districtgreat locationtrain trackswithin walking distanceamelia islandshops and restaurantsthe breakfast areahotel is locatedking suitelight sleeperdowntown areacomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffcookiesshort drive
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn Harbor Amelia Island! The service was excellent, and the location was fantastic - walking distance to the marina and downtown, where there were many shops, restaurants, and historic attractions.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kjones10
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I planned our trip based on reviews I found on TripAdvisor and that is how I found Hampton Inn & Suites Amelia Island. I will definitely stay at this place again if we visit again. Hotel was clean, the location was perfect to all we wanted to do, and the free breakfast was the best I have ever had hands down.

Yes there is a train that goes by. I heard it the first night but fell right back to sleep and did not hear it the second night and our window was right there by the tracks. I don't know why anyone would stay in another location in Amelia Island.

Room Tip: Ask for the Marina view, that was the cherry on top. Great view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori520
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I'm not a big fan of chain hotels, so this is undoubtedly biased. We were in Fernandina Beach for two nights for a weekend wedding, and it was a decent base for our trip, but I wouldn't do it again. The windows are incapable of being opened, so even when the weather is gorgeous (72F) as it was this past weekend, the air-conditioning has to stay on all day/night, which I hated. Add to that the fact that the AC was incredibly noisy and rattly, which kept us up the first night. However, maintenance came in the next day and swapped out the unit, so good on them for that. Quiet - not so much, could hear a lot of tv and hallway noise and lots of night trains right out the window (if you're disturbed by that sort of thing). The lighting is absolutely appalling - only the cheapest compact fluorescents all set to operating theatre stun, no ability to have a soft light in the corner at all. Pool - only open 10am to 8pm. Breakfast - pretty banal and unappetising, I stuck with yoghurt and tea. They did let us leave our luggage past checkout as our plane was an evening flight. All in all, a serviceable stay, but that was it.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Hotel was very clean, comfortable and accessible to downtown. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at, price was reasonable and I will definitely stay again. King room with whirlpool, shower was tiled with glass shower doors.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very nice interior including a spiral staircase to the second floor. Clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Great location in downtown Fernandina Beach. The price is right. We go to Amelia Island 3 or 4 times a year and always stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton