“Great staff and great food”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great wait staff and managers work here. Afetr I said I had an allergy, these people triple checked everything I ordered. Even the chef came out to make sure the order was safe. The steaks were delicious and the vanilla brownie was too.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

The only thing I could say is it was TERRIBLE!!!! Nothing is good there !! My family and I waited for an hour before getting served , the food was so bad we didn't eat !! I would NEVER recommend it to any one !!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have never been a fan of the Applebees menu, but our son wanted to eat there the other night, so that's where we went. I was pleased to see so many new options on their menu! I don't recall the name of the meal I chose, but it was a grilled chicken dish with mushrooms and cheese, served with potatoes and veggies. It was sooooooooooooo fully of flavor!!! The chicken was grilled to perfection, thick, juicy, and just incredibly tasty! The potatoes were awesome and so were the veggies. I don't know what Applebees has done to improve their food, but whatever it is, it is working! My son and hubby both ordered the steak, which was a little undercooked for my hubby, but they were both very pleased with the taste of their steak and the rest of their meals. The kids ordered from the kids' menu and were both pleased with their meals. Our waitress was very sweet.

My only complaint was that the air conditioning didn't seem to be working very well and we were burning up the whole time we were there. It didn't help that we were all sunburnt and had been cramped into a booth rather than seated at a table. I think our total for the 5 of us was around $55. The food was awesome and the prices were fair, so we will be back. We had spent about $20 more the night before for a meal at a local "mexican" restaurant that was so bland, it was great to be served something so tasty at Applebees. Keep up the good work Applebees!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stopping by around 400 pm for a late lunch we found a few other diners at Applebee's. We were seated immediately and our waitress was very attentive. Past experiences at this same Applebee's has show the wait staff is not always consistent so we were pleased this time to have a good experience. We both ordered items on the "2 for $20" menu with an appetizer. Love their spinach/artichoke dip although the chips are way too salty. The dip is creamy and good. We both got the 7oz sirloin with baked potato. My steak was cooked a little under cooked (asked for med/well) but my husband's was perfect. A good amount of food for a low price. Ended up bringing some home for later! We were pleased with this visit and our experience and would recommend it when anyone is looking for Applebee's food. It is pretty much the same everywhere which can be a good thing.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

The restaurant is adequate but one of the male bartenders needs a lesson in customer service. He failed to greet my girlfriend and I and carried on a personal conversation while serving us. No HELLO, no THANK YOU. I wish I got his name because everyone else working here did a good job.