The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
Residence Inn Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$214
Residence Inn
$95
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$120
ComfortSuites
$154
$139
Hampton.com
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$176
$162
$149
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
$295
Hotels.com
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
Travelocity
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)
$380
$252
Omni Hotels
2,490 results
All reviewsclub levelthe ritz carltonsalt restaurantspa poolcoastal view roomamelia islandsports barlobby loungeturn down servicegolf coursepool staffbeautiful propertyocean frontfitness centerbusiness conferencejacksonville airportan umbrella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attended a conference there and stayed for 4 nights
It is pretty far off from every where hence a car is a must. Hiring of a cycle is also available and there are excellent cycle paths that can take you to quiet corners of the islands, where you can have the beech to your own.
I used Amelia transportation to pick me up & return to JAcksonville - $47 plus gratutuity was much cheaper than the offer from the resort ($75). The driver even took me around to grab me a quick take away on my way to hotel as I was tired after long flight from London and did not want to wait in a restaurant
I visited two of the three restaurant - Cafe 4375 had a good ambience and average food. Everything was good except the bearer brought the bill even before we finished the meal !!
8 is a burger bar - good choice of burgers with a killer fries and lager - good friendly atmosphere
All in all a good place to unwind - although quite on the expensive side
(internet was free as I was a conference guest and fortunaely I got the room on the conference deal which was 50% less than adviced for the coastal view room
All in all happy with the stay except for that slight probably inadvertant issue in the restaurant

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel
Staff are great
Spa is first class
Food brilliant
Golf course good
Rooms really nice
First class

The location and beaches are first class
This is really a nice place
Staff are really helpful
I was here for a week. Sadly it ended
Would love to go back
A first class experience

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank N H
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I'm writing this as I sit in my Ritz robe on patio, overlooking the Atlantic, with BOTH the NY Times and WSJ and good coffee. About to head for beach walk, then workout in very good fitness center and then spa and pool time. Pampered and happy. If one is accompanying spouse on a business conference, this is the way to go!

Room Tip: We were provided with early check in room on the ground floor with a large patio. Thought it may be exposed, but no, they thought of that with appropriate planting. Great ocean view and no elevators.
1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Now I understand when people say about other hotels: "It was no Ritz Carlton." Stayed in room 618 for a recent conference for 5 nights. We had arrived about noon and wasn't expecting our room to be ready but lucky for us it was.The room was clean and gorgeous, with a coastal waterview. We asked to have a down-free room since I am highly allergic. At other hotels I have stayed in, the request is not usually taken care of until after you check in, but here it was handled by Robert before we arrived. This was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Beautiful grounds, lovely beach (saw 3 turtles), indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs. The entire staff was some of the nicest, friendliest folks I have ever encountered, always saying hello or asking if you need assistance, etc...The bars and restaurants are expensive (like most hotels these days) but the seafood buffet on Friday nights at the 4750 Restaurant is worth going to. I had a minor issue the night before check-out with a small hotel service I had set-up which was mishandled. I spoke with the manager on duty, Carlos, who was very understanding and agreed that the situation was mishandled and said he would use it as an opportunity to teach. Would love the chance to stay here again someday :) Be sure to stop by the towel stand and say hello to Amelia (the R C resident bird). There are also some very good restaurants and bars in nearby Fernandina Beach that we tried, see my seperate reviews on those.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BEG1969
Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I attended a convention for 4 days. The room included: a very comfortable bed, minibar, coffee maker, good quality shampoo/conditioner, and bath robes. Because we were with a convention, the internet was included. Valet parking was the only option. The room was very quiet and we didn't hear our neighbors which was great. We did not eat in the restaurants but opted to go to Fernandina Beach restaurants. We ate at Pablos Mexican restaurant which the concierge and tripadvisor recommended. We tended to agree.

2  Thank minnesotans4