“YUM!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Barberitos
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In a class of our own, Barberitos cannot be mistaken for fast food. Our style is Southwestern and the concept is quick serve. Our food is made-to-order right in front of you, exactly the way you tell us to make it. In addition to serving only the best tasting burritos, we also offer delicious tacos, quesadillas, nachos and salads. Barberitos offers fresh, healthy, and absolutely delicious food, made-to-order, just the way YOU like it. At Barberitos, we have spent countless hours perfecting our food selections to make them absolutely delicious. Our produce arrives daily, so you can be assured that your food is prepared fresh. In order to make our meals as healthy as possible, we don't use any added fats or preservatives in the preparation of our foods. We know that this “made from scratch” type of preparation requires more time and effort, but we do not tolerate anything less than the freshest and best tasting food. Barberitos will never compromise this philosophy. When we say our food is FRESH we go to the extreme to define the concept.
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Barberitos is absolutely amazing! It's pretty much the subway of burritos/tacos. You get delicious corn chips with your order. I love their queso!

Visited August 2012

Amelia Island, Florida
“Order Carefully”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The fish taco I tried today was horrible. Seemed like cat food. My wife was surprised at my reaction, but fully agreed with me. I also had a "healthy" chicken and guacamole burrito billed as low calorie, which it probably was, but it was really tiny. Not very tasty. My wife's "fat" burrito with spicy chicken, pinto beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole was much better.

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Ordinary, at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

This chain restaurant is a fairly recent newcomer to Amelia Island that offers made-to-order Mexican-style food (not to be confused with authentic Mexican food). The cafeteria-like service is prompt and portions are sized to choice. Our handful of visits revealed Barberitos to serve, at best, ordinary food, with little certainty it will achieve even that level. As locals, we know there are better choices for Mexican fare, both on- and near Amelia Island.

Visited September 2012
Fernandina Beach, Florida, Usa
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

They cook everything on the spot, but it still came out cold. We went shortly after they opened, so this may be the reason. Just haven't been back since nothing really appealed to us.

Visited June 2012
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Tasty and cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food was tasty and inexpensive. I ordered close to closing so I think it limited my service. Not their problem though, I'm glad they accommodated me!

• Visited July 2012