“Breakfast here a real home run! Best in the whole area!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ms. Carolyn's

Ms. Carolyn's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Breakfast here a real home run! Best in the whole area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

There is an extensive breakfast menu. I selected a great crabmeat eggs Benedict, served in a superb hollandaise sauce, The menu has traditional southern touches. While the servings were quite ample, we managed to also order Ms. Carolyn's pie of the day- absolutley the finest Coconut cream pie I've ever had-and I am a lifetime long pie fanatic. Prices are so reasonable for such great home style food. Don;t be put off by the location in a barren strip mall-however that makes parking nearby easy. This place is really great not just for breakfast but Sunday brunch or weekday lunch. They also serve good drinks; we had bloody mary's to go with our brunch. Service is friendly and attentive-and the coffee constantly refreshed.Best breakfast out we've had in a long , long time!

2 Thank Pickbent

Orlando, Florida
“Great Breakfast & Friendly environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My fiancee & I had a great breakfast. It was crowded at 9a on Saturday but it wasn't long before we were seated. Sandy waited on us & she was extra sweet. The grits were the correct consistency as well as the OJ. The blueberry pancakes were delicious. The best item on the plate was the grilled smoked sausage. It was amazing! !!

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

It's in a bit of weird spot - strip mall with not much around, but the food was excellent! My whole family loved it!

“Beast breakfast EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Let me just start off by saying this place is BUSY and pretty loud. We saw servers literally running to greet tables. Our server was really sweet, and you could tell she was doing her best to keep everyone happy. With that said, the food was amazing! I had the eggs benedict with a side of fresh spinach. The hollandaise was homemade, rich, and fresh. I just could not stop eating it! My husband ordered the western omelet, and our friends the surfer and Frank's egg white omelet. There was no talking after the food came out, and we finished our meals in record time! The omelets were gigantic and loaded with fresh ingredients, as was the surfer. Afterwards we raved about the food, and said we need to move to Fernandina just to eat here! If you're in the area I highly recommend checking this nice little diner out, you won't be disappointed! Just have a little patience. As my grandfather used to say, "It's hell to be popular! "

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Truely where the locals eat on Sunday Morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Looking for a local good different place for breakfast and we found a great one. Big menu. Fast friendly service. Will go back for sure.