“Best Breakfast Around!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Bethlehem, Georgia
“Best Breakfast Around!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ms. Carolyn's has been in Fernandina for a long time, but they just moved to Sadler Road and now offer breakfast and lunch. Everything they serve is delicious - omelets, pancakes, french toast, HUGE biscuits, and my husband's favorite, two eggs on 14th (their old location). The food and service are always great. Ms. Carolyn also makes absolutely delicious cakes - whole or by the slice so be sure to pick one up to take with you. You won't be able to eat it after breakfast!

Visited September 2013

“The food is amazing!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I just went to Ms. Carolyn's and the food was amazing. I went about 10am and was seated right away. They were extremely busy but the food was well worth the wait. I'll never eat at another breakfast chain again. This place blows them out of the water. You get a lot of food for the money.

Stuart, Florida
“Great Florida Diner”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If there is anything we miss about the northeast it is the Greek diner scene. No matter what one orders at a good Greek diner, it is really good and satisfying. Well, Florida doesn't have great Greek diners, but it does have a great Florida diner in Ms. Carolyn's. We got into an extended conversation with a waiter at one of the area's ultra-expensive hotels regarding local restaurants and he raved about Ms. Carolyn's. Rather than have breakfast at that hotel the next morning, we decided to try Ms. Carolyn's. Unfortunately, the heavens broke open and it was pouring proverbial 'cats and dogs' and we decided to try another time. We did for the lunch the next day and three of the four of us had shrimp and grits, a real southern dish. It was great. Prices are terrific and Ms. Carolyn's was filled with locals. The menu is varied and there is something for everyone. Ambiance it doesn't have; after all it is in a strip shopping mall, but I understand this new location beats the very ordinary location it occupied previously. Go there! You will enjoy it even if you are a foodie.

• Visited August 2013
“Ms. Carolyn's breakfast lives up to billing!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Ms. Carolyn's is in a strip mall setting with a diner feel. Nice and cozy to be honest with old school diner feel. We got there at almost 10:30 on a Wednesday thinking it would almost be empty...boy were we wrong as there was only two empty spots in the restraunt with a lot of smiling, happy people. We learned why they were smiling and happy as the service was spot on and the food was scrumptious, flavorful. My wife had eggs Benedict which was excellent and I had the western omelet. Both superb! The coffee was fresh and juice was good as well. I also had a side of bacon and it was the old thick wonderful bacon I grew up with when I was a kid. Great breakfast spot and I would highly recommend if you need to find a good breakfast spot. Enjoy Ms. Carolyn's!

Pottstown, PA USA
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our first time in Fernandina Beach, and the hotel recommended. They have a great menu, and the help was excellent. Went back every morning.

Visited July 2013