“Would never go back”
Review of Dog Star Tavern

Dog Star Tavern
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Ok seriously I am 40 years old and my husband is 49 I did not have my Id - who does at my age and the bold bouncer with tattoos all up his arms wouldn't let me in!!! Are you kidding me?!??!?? Would rather go where bar people are more friendly this guy was a jerk!!!!

3  Thank Dheimbouch

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Dogstar is a great bar with awesome bands and a cool setting. The crowd is a mix of locals and tourists. The prices are reasonable and it's always a good time!

1  Thank M G
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Love the Dog Star Tavern in Frenandina Beach. Every time I visit Fernandina I always stop in to the Dog Star. The Bartenders know how to make a great dark and stormy and the beer is always cold like I like it. They usually have a great band playing live music and some really great art in the place too. The bar is very nice and usually packed with some really good people. I can't wait to go back to the Dog Star next time I am in town.

3  Thank McGillicuti
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just walked out of this establishment after sitting at the bar for 5 minutes while the short haired bartender was too busy socializing with the 3 other people at the bar. She saw us come in and totally ignored us. This is obviously a locals only bar. If i was the owner, i would fire her!!!!!

4  Thank SueInMA