“Perfect Way to End the Day!”

BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great island/easy atmosphere. Debbie was our server and she was terrific! I enjoyed the blackened shrimp/sausage pasta, my wife had the sliced Beef Filet special. Our friends had Chicken Marsala & Beef Pasta special. ALL were top drawer. Then....we shared their (all desserts homemade) Bread Pudding. Oh my....
Not overpriced/great food/great setting for a date! Will be back,next trip to Amelia!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I ate here with a larger business group (about 25 diners) but was with my teenage son. They set us up in their second, smaller dining room - effectively giving us a price space. I wish, having made that decision, they had spread us out a little more. Oddly, we were packed fairly tight but used only half the room. The food was good-to-great. My son and I had the tenderloin which was good, but others shared bites of entrees that were great! We were served a selection of desserts to share which were lovely. Service was very, very good - the best of efficient Southern hospitality. Good pacing from the kitchen, as well.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

One of the hidden gems on Amelia Island. Somewhat low profile, but upscale ambiance. Nicely appointed, with tables spread out enough to give you privacy, in a living room atmosphere. Limited, but fresh & fantastic daily menu. Limited wine list, but you can bring your own wine and pay a $12 corkage fee. Also, ask for the "unpublished" wines. The owner will stop by to check on you.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

BarZin offers a diverse menu from small plates to sandwiches to interesting mains. Food preparation and service are fairly reliable. Nothing too exciting or creative but usually satisfying.
A reliable place to take or meet friends. This is a popular restaurant located not too far from the Plantation or the Ritz in modern facilities of recent construction. The owner is not the chef but knows how to run a smooth operation and keep loyal customers.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped in hungry and close to our hotel, but pleasantly surprised by the food and the service. Sat outside in the shade and was quite comfortable, as we were enjoying the best Sangria I've ever had we ordered fish and chips. While waiting for our food and family of armandillo's kept us entertained