“Great outdoor seating”

BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BarZin Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We dined here for lunch and it was great. The service was very attentive and the food was great. It is in a beautiful area with a delightful outdoor patio for dining.

1  Thank emoryeagle73

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great Atmoshere. Great Server. Food was terrible. I had heard mixed reviews prior to our decision. Live on the island a couple of blocks away. I had been wanting to try a dining experience. Scallop Entre was tasteless and chewy. Mussel Appetizer I had for entre same..tasteless and chewy. Featured Cabernet wine was average. We will not be going back. Disappointed.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am a little ashamed at myself for not writing a review on this fabulous restaurant sooner. We just returned from the BarZin and I knew I needed to post a review of this restaurant asap!! We live on the island and I consider this restaurant one of the best. The food never disappoints...NEVER!! The ambiance is fantastic. On top of all of that, Tim (the owner) and his crew are so, SO nice and accommodating!! LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! You can not go wrong here!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped by their booth for appetizers at the 2013 Amelia Island Wine Festival. The profits from this event went to a domestic violence charity. The food here is very good. Friendly employees. Nice wine list and nice wines.

1  Thank WorldTravelers34
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

It's terrific when you see a small locally owned restaurant succeed, expand, and maintain quality. The food here continues to be the star. The French country salad is awesome. It's plenty to share or ask for a half. The fish is always fresh and perfectly prepared.
The wine list is small but there are some very nice selections. I do suggest that perhaps it could be expanded.
Nice outdoor fire pit if you want to dine outside on a cool evening.
Thanks for another pleasant dinner.

1  Thank DKCAtlanta