Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Authentic mexican food, with friendly atmosphere, pet friendly, outdoor seating with great centre street view and full bar.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

After a bad experience with Don Quixote's next door we came over to Pepper's. At least here we got seats. I'll temper this review by saying that we were only looking for something to hold us over while we decided on where we wanted to have dinner since our original plan had gone out the window. The service was mediocre - our server seemed apprehensive, quite young, maybe new to the industry so we'll let that go. The Queso Blanco was delicious - highly recommend that and their traditional mojito was surprisingly well done.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The best Mexican food I ever had. Also request server ryan. He was an absolute sweetheart. I had the taco salad fajitas with a jefe margarita.I have to say it is fantastic! I highly reccomend Peppers!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Wow really Loved this place. the food was authentic and the staff very friendly. Drinks are a little high priced but the food was well worth it.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

always enjoy watching games at the bar .burrito supreme all the way bartender Zack is the best and don't forget the MARGARITAS at happy hours.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife had the fish tacos (grouper) and couldn't stop raving about them. I had a spicy chicken chimi that was lightly fried and ranked right up with the best I have ever eaten. We will return.