“Great place for an afternoon treat”
Review of Fantastic Fudge

Fantastic Fudge
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Fernandina Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This is an amazing place to get an afternoon treat, especially on a hot summer day. Not only do they have a variety of fudge, but offer a huge selection of ice cream to quench your need for sweets. You can also watch them make the fudge right there in the shop.

1  Thank T W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I love fudge...so we had to try this place before we left town. My kids and wife got the ice cream cones but I had to try the cookies and cream fudge.

Now, I know fudge is not cheap so I wasn't surprised at how much it cost. It did not disappoint. The fudge was very rich and tasted amazing.

I think the cost of everything we purchased was very reasonable for the quality and the workers were very pleasant. They let my boys try several ice cream flavors so they could decide which they wanted.

If you have a sweet tooth and you're downtown then you should give them a try.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Fudge , ice cream, chocolate covered pretzels, and so much more. The blueberry cheesecake ice cream made my day ! Wish this place was in Atlanta !

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Stopped by here on a family vacation, lots of fudge to chose from and it tastes delicious. Ice cream is amazing. The line was out the door but they operate off of a number system so make sure you get a number or you will be waiting a while.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

On a hot Sunday afternoon this was the perfect stop on our walk around Fernandina. The ice cream is fresh and fudge is made on site and both are great. A popular place but service is efficient. Would enjoy this spot again for sure.