“Must stop. Especially with kids of any age.”
Review of Fantastic Fudge

Fantastic Fudge
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Fernandina Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Everything was very fresh, delicious. Great variety. Great atmosphere. Good service.we tried the candy, coffee, ice cream. All good!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed September 28, 2013

when you pass by you get that sweet smell that makes you want to go in. I always get the Rocky Road shake or sometimes the Mint Chocolate Chip shake. They always make it good, not too thick, not too thin. Just Perfect!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Chocolates are good, ice cream is good. Its fun to stop here for something sweet while walking downtown.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We visited thisplace about 3 times while on the island. My husband is a sucker for icecream and I love chocolate. The fudge was good, although, not the best I ever had. The girls who work there are sweet but could use more staff for busy hours. I have no opinion on the icecream but my hubs loved it.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We walked in and just stood there inhaling deeply! We sampled the fudge, candy AND ice cream. YUM YUM YUM. Remember you are there for the food and not the personality of staff. They could use some help in the smiling and customer service area but we looked beyond that and just enjoyed the food outside of the store. We tried the dark chocolate caramels, peanut butter cups, vanilla ice cream and the moose track ice cream. Oh boy