“OMG! Best ice cream I've ever eaten!!!”
Review of Fantastic Fudge

Fantastic Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Fernandina Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Texas
“OMG! Best ice cream I've ever eaten!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

My husband and I popped in here on a whim before going to lunch one day, and it was one of the highlights of our trip to Amelia Island! It's tiny inside, and right at the front door they had a "take a number" sign. I was concerned about the wait, but the shop smelled so good, I took a number. The line moved quickly while I ooh'd and ahh'd the homemade chocolates. Then, I ordered the thin mint chocolate ice cream - chocolate ice cream with crumbled Andes mints and oreos - OMG! The best ice cream I've ever had. It was worth the short wait to get it and days later, I'm still thinking about that delicious treat!

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank melaniejade31

Orlando, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My husband and I visited Fantastic Fudge on the main road on historic downtown Amelia Island on the evening of June 24th. We each ordered a one-scoop cup of ice cream and 2 half slices of fudge to take. It was all a total of $13. For the fudge, one half was Rocky Road and the other was Vanilla. Moose Tracks and Cookie Dough were our choices for Ice Cream. All choices were delicious and we can easily see why this place is packed each night.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Ashinyla
Cumming, Georgia
“Great food!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We went here for dessert several times while visiting. The ice cream is great.

2 Thank RauFamily06