We went for a quick birthday weekend. This B&B was like staying at your grandmothers house. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The breakfast was delicious and you had options. The location couldn't be better, walk out the front door and one house over is a bar with live music (and the most popular night time hang out) We were in room #1. Great room, at the end on the hall next to the balcony with rocking chairs. Such a beautiful place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Florida House Inn was built in 1857 by David Yulee and is considered the oldest active Inn in Florida. The Inn has housed many famous people like Ulysses S. Grant, The Carnegies and the Rockerfellers, just to name a few. Come for a visit and step back in time with us.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Florida House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Florida House Inn Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL