“We love the salads”

The Loop Pizza Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We go at least twice a month, and order entree salads. Whether take out or dine in, the portions are ample, the ingredients crisp and fresh. Dine in is counter service, and I've always found it friendly and efficient. Oh, and the tomato bisque soup is very tasty!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a great casual restaurant where you order in line and seat yourself. The blue cheese chips are decadent but a must try treat. The salads are generous servings with interesting dressings. Vegetarians will like the ciabiatta veggie sandwich.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Definitely recommend! Great pizza, good & quick service, very pretty inside.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Looked like a lot of locals there so I thought it would be good. I had the saltiest fish sandwich I have ever seen, almost inedible. A friend told me later that he had the same experience. Someone needs to tell the chef that sometimes less is more. I guess I had the only bad thing on the menu because everyone else seemed to enjoy the meal. I was with customers so I didn't complain. We had pizza there a couple days later. Maybe I had high expectations since "pizza" is in the restaurant name, but it was just OK. I think Dominos or Pizza Hut are better.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We go to Amelia island every year on vacation and we make a point of going to the loop at least three times. Their pizzas are my kids favorites, my wife loves their many salad choices, my mom almost got violent when the whitefish sandwich wasn't on the menu (fortunately is was on their weekly special list), and I could eat their spicy barbq chicken sandwich every day. They have terrific homemade chips and their ice is that yummy ice that you want to chomp on forever. If I had to say anything negative, it would be that their prices are slightly steep...not aggregiously so, but slightly. However, food quality, atmosphere and service make this my personal favorite in the fernandina area for lunch.