“yum!”

Kelley's Courtyard Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had Quiche Lorraine here for lunch which was so light and yummy! A side salad, delicious, came with it. The ice tea was fresh. The menu offers a lot of lunch items. Our waiter was great and the entire staff were very friendly. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I vacillated between giving Kelley's an "Average" and a "Very Good," and I decided to go with Very Good because it really was quite good relative to the other meals I've had in Fernandina Beach. We had a lovely table at Kelley's, and my mahi mahi was cooked incredibly well with interesting flavors (my husband ordered the same thing and it was dry). My friends really enjoyed their steak and meatloaf (blue plate special) and the appetizers were tasty too. The only thing off-putting was our waiter who was kind, but clearly on another planet (when my friend asked the waiter for a fork, I found it a bit odd that he handed her back the fork he collected from the pile of dirty appetizer plates he'd collected?!). Otherwise, worth a trip just to eat a good meal outside.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Service here is outstanding, and the food is even better. You have got to try the shrimp po'boy. Simply the best.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is the perfect unpretentious, little joint that everyone loves on vacation- great, and I mean great service (thanks Laura!) wonderful food, (she crab soup, fried green tomatoes, great salads, beer& wine) and friendly conversation with the locals who also love this spot! If you have to wait for a table, it's worth it!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this garden restaurant. Everything was great, food, service and the lovely outdoors garden we ate in. We would definitely go back.