“Great Atmosphere, Pretty Good Food”
Review of Kelley's Courtyard Cafe - CLOSED

Kelley's Courtyard Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice tucked away place to grab a lunch or a dinner. It's kind of secluded and private and there is inside and outside seating. Service was quick and good and the food was quite tasty. Turkey sandwich was especially delicious.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The courtyard is just an excellent atmosphere. The service is very good and the food is excellent. What a treasure.

1  Thank Suddentam
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Wife and I just had such a wonderful dinner. The courtyard is very pleasant - and despite it being 90 degrees out - was wonderfully shaded and relaxing. The service is spectacular...truly so. Friendly. Helpful. Attentive, but not obtrusive. Everything we had was fresh and delicious. And the fried green tomatoes...simply delicious. I eat them everywhere I go and these were definitely among the best. The taste. The texture. The presentation. The fruit relish gave them such a fresh twist. Really, I can't rave about this place enough. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our family has visited Fernandina Beach several times a year for about 7 years and we had never tried Kelley's. We were kind of in a restaurant rut and decided to break out and try a "new" place. Kelley's always looks inviting from the sidewalk and we walked up about dinner time one evening and got a table by the fountain. Our server was super friendly and recommended (and we happily ordered) several dishes, including: Spinach & Artichoke Dip (GONE in 5 minutes), the Philly Cheese sandwich and the Allie Salad (huge). I don't like onions but after trying Hubby's Philly sammich, I might have to get that next time, especially since our server said they could leave the onions out. After dinner, we made room for dessert and shared one of the best pies I've ever had - the Caramel Pie. I would dine here for that gooey goodness alone.

1  Thank isabill
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Kelley's Courtyard Cafe has excellent food, great service, and good prices. Their cakes are to die for!!