“Solid Effort”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Solid Effort”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

A group of friends on business ate here. We sat outside on the patio on a cooler night. The server was fast and attentive. The women at the table were cold, and he quickly rolled over the heat lamp (who knew you even needed these in Florida?).

I really enjoyed the food. I had blackened snapper. Cooked perfectly and tasty. My colleague had what she reported as an outstanding filet mignon. The wife had crab cakes and was disappointed. Everyone else seemed pleased with the food.

Good place, and would come back on a warm night for some appetizers and beer.

• Visited November 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Best restaurant on the island”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Hands down the best spot for lunch or dinner. I think I could eat here three times a day everyday for a year and not be bored or unsatisfied. The atmosphere is welcoming for locals and tourists alike. I can't wait until my next visit to Amelia Island. This will be one of our first stops for sure!

1 Thank Cbusers
Miami, Florida
“Good food, service and can hear live music from courtyard.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great for both omnivores and vegetarians and can hear the live music across the street while eating in cute courtyard. Very nice.

Visited October 2012
Leesburg, Florida
“Perfect atmosphere for a quiet night in towwn.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The fried flounder was delicious, as were the jalepeno greens with pepper vinegar. Devon was a remarkable server and we will definitely be back the next time we are in town,

1 Thank ChipLovesRL
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Good every time!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Food and service are always consistant. The ambiance outside on the patio is like an old country bistro. I am a local business owner and I reccomend this place to my customers.

Visited July 2012