“My experience”
Review of Merge Restaurant - CLOSED

Merge Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Newly opened about two months ago. Dinners nightly plus Brunch on Sunday.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My experience was terrible, it was recommended to me by a friend so I went, the food was room temp when it got to me, the servers acted like they were bored and did not want to be serving me. The wait was long and the servers werent very tenative.

1  Thank j_smith_11694

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I were absolutely delighted by the food and service at Merge! If the food is always as good as what we had, this Chef will be world famous soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Best place for dinner in Amelia Island. Period. The french fusion here it top notch followed by some great service from the locals. Had the Skate (which most places dont cook right) and it was absolutely amazing with the peach sauce. The chefs really put alot of work into not only the food quality and flavor but also the presentation as most of the dishes are served straight from the chef.

A must go to if your looking for a romantic evening out or just some really great french seafood!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Just came from Merge. A little apprehensive as I had not had a personal recommendation and I was taking my husband and 5 important friends in the car collector world. The recommendations I found online were so convincing that I thought it was worth a try.
We were so impressed! Loved it!
The location was easy to find, the ambiance was relaxing and we were seated right on time. The menu had a great and creative variety and all of us were very happy with our meal. We were so taken with the catfish presentation and flavors that we asked if the chef could come and talk to us.
Chef and owner, Adam, came out and was so interactive and fun!
And had such a great attitude about the restaurant business.
We will make reservations next year way in advance of the Concours show as it was that nice of an evening.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Saw this restaurant ranked high on TA so decided to give it a try. Pros: Atmosphere was nice considering the space. The chef/owner was welcoming and did an excellent job of describing the various entrees. The food was excellent and well presented. Cons: it was immediately very obvious that the servers were not as experienced as they need to be to support the talent of the chef. Fix the service and this restaurant will flourish.

1  Thank qhlvr