“Great Hometown Romantic Restraunt”
Review of Merge Restaurant - CLOSED

Merge Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Newly opened about two months ago. Dinners nightly plus Brunch on Sunday.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Always a pleasure to eat at Merge. Server was pleasent, good wine selection, great pours and the meal was top shelf.

1  Thank joeymac239

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went to eat there. I had the best escargot. The food is custom made. The chef is young and dynamic. No full bar, just wines. Great food. Need more servers.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Once again Merge presented a lovely menu, well put together, and delicious. My husband had the salmon and sweet potato purée and loved it. I had the filet and as always it was superb. Great food!

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

My husband took me here for our anniversary dinner. It's a small, cozy place, so I recommend a reservation. The atmosphere is wonderful, very intimate, and the food is simply amazing. I recommend the skate, but there is plenty to tempt everyone. Prices not unreasonable for a nice meal out.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and and two friends ate at The Merge on a Monday night and where able to walk in and be seated immediately. The restaurant interior was simple but well done. It was not large probably not more then ten tables which where almost all filled. I am guessing on a weekend it might be difficult to get a table. The staff was friendly and helpful. The wine and beer selection was excellent They had two excellent beers that we had never heard of. The food was excellent hope to eat there again