“Glad it was only $15.”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Glad it was only $15.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Diane was nice, but took too long at each stop. We could have seen a lot more. We got some good information...I wouldn't be surprised if I looked it up and it wasn't true though. Great city - should have something a little more involved. It was fine though and only $15. Not much else to do at night there :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Misty S

Jacksonville, Florida
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Awesome & Informative”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Recently went on my 2nd ghost tour at Amelia Island w/Diane. First time was last year over Thanksgiving Weekend. This recent 2nd time was last weekend (w/other friends who had not previously been on the ghost tour in Amelia Island). Diane is very knowledgeable in her history & enthusiastic for others to learn about the rich heritage of Amelia Island.

Got some really good pix & definitely glad to have forewarned others to wear comfortable walking shoes.

Visited October 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Boring”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My kids like ghost tours, so we thought this was a great family activity for the evening. The town is beautiful and it was fun to hear stories about many of its colorful past residents, but the guide was very scattered and difficult to follow. We paid for a two hour tour, but were only given an hour and a half of her time. She came off more as a kook and a fake rather than a "sensitive". She spent quite a bit of time at the local church and said a group prayer on the way in and the way out of the cemetery. If you are not of the Christian faith, this is not the tour for you.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank RCJ820
Akron, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great tour for believers and non-believers alike”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was our first ghost tour and I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not but this was a great way to spend 2 hrs. Beside the ghost information Diane knows a lot of history of the area. And I have to admit it was fun being in a cemetery at night, always wanted to do that! We also captured a couple interesting photographs. Overall a really good time and I recommend this activity highly.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank skyhead
Knoxville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Private tour with very knowledgeable guide!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a private tour which was awesome because we have a two year old, so we didn't have to worry about him disturbing the crowd. Our guide was very nice and gave us tons of information about Amelia Island. She was great with our son, taking time to tell him about pirates (which he loves) and stopping along the way to let him see the cats that were roaming around some of the old houses. We did get one photo at the cemetery that looks blurry and may have some orbs. The collection of photos that the tour guides had were very impressive, with clear faces of ghosts that you could see. The tour went longer than expected but only because my husband and I are both talkers, and the guide was gracious enough to answer all of our questions! I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone interested in hearing the history of Amelia Island and the people that used to live there.

Visited May 2013