Residence Inn Amelia Island
Beachside Motel(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$203
$199
$160
Seaside Amelia Inn(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$165
$149
Amelia Hotel at the Beach(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Oceanview Amelia Island(Fernandina Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
ComfortSuites
Elizabeth Pointe Lodge(Fernandina Beach)
$285
Travelocity
$248
Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort(Fernandina Beach)
$300
$182
Omni Hotels
$699
$499
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,519 results
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefull kitchenputting greenamelia islandnature trailcreek greenwaysmall kitchenfree shuttlefree breakfasttwo blockswalking distance to the beachhot tuboatmealbike rentalsgreat place to staybreakfast area
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I have stayed here a couple of times and really enjoy my time at Amelia Residence Inn. The quality of everything is top notch - clean hotel, friendly staff and great location.

On this recent visit I was greeted by very friendly staff who remembered me from my previous trip.

I had one problem during my stay with the fridge leaking. That was replaced within hours of maintenance being notified.

The only negative is that with this great service, it is becoming a very popular hotel, when it used to be my secret gem! So book early. You won't regret staying here.

Without a doubt I will be back here when next in the USA.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2010

We sent five nights at the Residewnce Inn and it was great. This is a newer property (opened spring 2009) and very nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. If visiting Amelia Island, I recommend the Residence Inn.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2010

The Residence Inn is a new hotel on Amelia Island within a block from the beach. It's easy to walk there, and to all the restaurants in the local area. Also within a short driving distance are several shopping areas as well as the lovely Fernandina Beach downtown area with its shops, restaurants and bars. The hotel's rooms are spacious and comfortable, with well thought out amenities, and the lounge areas inside and outside are warm and inviting. It's a great place to stay and relax.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My husband and I were hosting a Japanese visitor and wanted to show her parts of the US that neither we nor she had visited, so we headed for Amelia Island, Fernandina and Fernandina Beach and a side trip to St. Augustine. A friend with a second home in Amelia Island recommended the Residence Inn and for us it was the best fit! We had a grand time seeing the area. Our guest might have been somewhat apprehensive in a hotel room alone, but having a comfortable suite allowed her to feet secure and allowed us to truly be the perfect host and hostess. We could all visit easily after the day's adventures and relax in the comfort of our suite. Breakfast was substantial and satisfying and a bonus! The folks there are warm and friendly. Try it. You'll like it!

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I stayed here instead of the Ritz when I had a business conference at the Ritz. It saved me about half the cost. Staff was really friendly and even offered to give me the umbrella from their own car when I asked to borrow one. Grocery store is nearby and everything else you need.