1,579 results
All reviews fire pit two bedroom suite full kitchen putting green amelia island nature trail creek greenway small kitchen free shuttle free breakfast two blocks walking distance to the beach hot tub great place to stay breakfast area short drive clean hotel
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My husband and I were hosting a Japanese visitor and wanted to show her parts of the US that neither we nor she had visited, so we headed for Amelia Island, Fernandina and Fernandina Beach and a side trip to St. Augustine. A friend with a second home in Amelia Island recommended the Residence Inn and for us it was the best fit! We had a grand time seeing the area. Our guest might have been somewhat apprehensive in a hotel room alone, but having a comfortable suite allowed her to feet secure and allowed us to truly be the perfect host and hostess. We could all visit easily after the day's adventures and relax in the comfort of our suite. Breakfast was substantial and satisfying and a bonus! The folks there are warm and friendly. Try it. You'll like it!

Date of stay: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I stayed here instead of the Ritz when I had a business conference at the Ritz. It saved me about half the cost. Staff was really friendly and even offered to give me the umbrella from their own car when I asked to borrow one. Grocery store is nearby and everything else you need.

Reviewed March 19, 2010

The hotel is new with very pleasing architecture and beautifully decorated rooms. The beds are wonderful. The staff is helpful and friendly and the breakfast is very good. The hotel is only a few blocks from a beautiful beach that is great for long walks. The town of Fernandina is a few miles away.

I have always like Marriott properties. I will certainly stay at the Residence Inn next time I am in the area.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2010

When I booked this room, I had expected a one room suite with 2 queen beds because I would be traveling with my sister. When we got to the hotel room (before check in time) the room was not ready so we decided to go out for lunch and come back a couple hours later. To our surprise when we got back we were placed in the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom King bed suites. This room was huge!!! More room than what my sister and I needed. Everything about the room was clean, and the staff when we checked in were very friendly!!! We had the breakfast in the morning which is complimentary...Great! I would recommend this to anyone. I have actually! I will be returning. :)

Date of stay: March 2010
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Pretty,clean, cozy, convenient--everything we could have wished for. Definitely will return. Great beds-great style--didn't need for anything.

Date of stay: February 2010