Overall the hotel was very nice. We enjoyed our stay.
1. Nice spacious rooms with kitchen. The kitchen was a great thing to have, especially for keeping cold food to bring to the beach.
2. Friendly staff.
3. Nice breakfast in the morning, in a nice dining area.
4. Decent fitness facilities.
5. Clean and well maintained.
6. Resort shuttle takes you anywhere on the island!
1. Our room was near the pool/hot tub. It was around 3am when everyone at the pool wound down and went to bed. Loud music, and drunk people. I don't think this would be a problem in different areas of the hotel. My tip is to get a room that is not near the pool/hot tub if you can, or bring ear plugs.
2. The pool area is basically a gated pool in the parking lot.
3. Overall when staying near the ocean, I think it's better to stay beach front, however this is much less expensive, and it's fairly easy to get to the beach.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking