“Great Thai food”
Review of Ahan Thai Kitchen

Ahan Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional style Thai Cuisine paired with Northeast Florida's premiere Craft Beer Selection. Relaxed, sociable atmosphere with an eclectic mix of Blues and Folk music.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Good service,reasonable price. I had beef mussaman curry and my husband had pad thai.Spring rolls were also delicious.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We had a decent meal here. They had a grouper special with shrimp which was pretty good. Also had an order of chicken and cashews and the spring rolls In rice paper. I would recommend.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was wanting Thai food and there are not a lot of choices in the area, in fact just Lanna's. I really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant and everyone was speaking Thai and had a decent understanding of the english language. The staff was friendly and the food came really quickly, in fact I have never had any Thai place serve it that fast. The food was excellent and the mango and sticky rice for dessert was really tasty. The meal was a little more than normal $16.95 for the Pad See Ew w/chicken but it was a good dish. I would go back for sure next time I am craving Thai food.

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

I took my mother in law here for lunch with the family. Every dish was a sham to anyone who has ever tried authentic Thai before. My father in laws duck was horribly overcooked, although it would have made a fine jerky, we both agreed we have never had worse. Apparently, the waitress disapproved of my ordering "Thai hot" because after raising a disapproving eyebrow she brought my grouper (which was deep fried until week old bubble gum would have been more flaky) in a tasteless, thick paste of "yellow curry". my mother in law, who was born and raised in this state enjoyed her "beef amazing" although no one used the word amazing. The high lite of the meal was my husbands green curry, which was on the low end of quality Thai food, but still palatable and even had a bit of Thai spice and flavor. I will say that the decor is nice, well done for a tiny strip mall location, but admiring the charming decor only lead to false expectations off the meal.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The menu is extensive, all the waitresses are Asian and over the years the decor has become more Asian. The patron can choose the degree of spicing, and the food is very good. One of our favorite restaurants in Fernandina Beach.