We stayed at the Williams house for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The home is exquisitely decorated and comfortable. We were greeted outside when we arrived by Byron and he immediately made us feel at home. His wife Deborah cooks the most amazing breakfasts and they are both such gracious hosts. Our room was perfect-cozy, warm and inviting. The gardens were a wonderful place to sit and have a glass of wine and we enjoyed swinging on the porch swing tremendously. We even made reservations to come back for the Christmas holidays! We have been to many B & B's throughout the country, but this by far was the best stay we have had thus far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Williams House Inn has something to offer those couples seeking romantic Amelia Island getaways, pampering and rejuvenation, or respite from the distractions of everyday life amid our live oaks dripping with Spanish moss and wide verandas with porch swing. Rejuvenate yourself or your relationship at the Williams House bed and breakfast inn. Take a deep breath of history exploring by foot, bicycle, horse drawn carriage or trolley, all the treasures of the island. Soak up the sun on our wide sandy beaches. Our award winning Amelia Island bed and breakfast offers eleven distinctive guest rooms, ten with private baths in the Inn, Hearthstone House, and Carriage House, each celebrating the rich history of Amelia Island. We serve a two course gourmet breakfast each morning that will satisfy any taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL