We arrived to Cheese, crackers, wine and the warm welcoming smile of our gracious hostess. We enjoyed two days full of activities that with the assistance of Byron and Deborah we wouldn't have known we could do so much in such a short time. We walked on the beach and collected shells from the Atlantic Ocean, rode horses on the beach, had a horse and carriage ride with Boomer, took a sunset cruise, gad dinner at the Italian Restaurant in town, watched a movie in the park... All on the first day :) on our second day we took the Segway tour to the Kingsley Plantation and then headed home.
Our room was excellent, the bed was plush and cozy, there was a coffee maker right outside our room (LOVED THAT) our host and hostess were very friendly! Overall we had a GREAT time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL