I had looked at inns all over the island but was hard pressed to find one with the appropriate location (quiet street, no crowds, yet close to downtown and short drive or bike ride to shore), charm (grounds and structures beautifully decorated plus its mini botanical garden), service (Byron and Deborah are exquisite) and room amenities. The breakfast was delightfully prepared and served, they accommodated my dietary preferences. It is a perfect set up for a romantic weekend. Look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL