Wow! Walking into the Williams House was a wonderful way to start my Florida vacation. Truly elegant and I felt I found my vacation getaway. I explored the house while being walked to my room by my host Byron. He filled me in on what to do around town and where I could have a nice dinner. My room was called the Santa Maria. The room was beautiful with a bonus of an old claw foot tub. Wine hour was fantastic! I got to know the owners Deborah and Byron.They had many stories to tell of the old house and the towns surroundings. I slept like a baby after my long soak in the tub and woke to a wonderful breafast of Blueberry French Toast,fruit and sausage. Yummy! The staff was nice and helpful with any of my questions and my stay was top notch. I will be back every chance I get to my now home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL