My wife and I went to the Williams House on our honeymoon and loved it. First off, it's a beautiful place. I love antique wood and the place is full of it. The accommodations are great, each room featuring various extras. I enjoy a great breakfast and that's what they offered. Usually, few other restaurants can equal the breakfasts at a B&B and it's definitely true here. You cannot go wrong by choosing this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Williams House Inn has something to offer those couples seeking romantic Amelia Island getaways, pampering and rejuvenation, or respite from the distractions of everyday life amid our live oaks dripping with Spanish moss and wide verandas with porch swing. Rejuvenate yourself or your relationship at the Williams House bed and breakfast inn. Take a deep breath of history exploring by foot, bicycle, horse drawn carriage or trolley, all the treasures of the island. Soak up the sun on our wide sandy beaches. Our award winning Amelia Island bed and breakfast offers eleven distinctive guest rooms, ten with private baths in the Inn, Hearthstone House, and Carriage House, each celebrating the rich history of Amelia Island. We serve a two course gourmet breakfast each morning that will satisfy any taste. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL