well we couldn't afford Italy for a honeymoon so we had to do some research for one, we were planning on a cruise, but did not have enough time sense we wanted to be home for Halloween to trick or treat with our nephews. We ended up finding this island and after much research on every B&B we chose this one and picked Catherine"s Chambers for our room, mostly for the tub, Both Byron and Deborah were so nice, we arrived very late to town, but had our room ready for us and let us check in the next morning. The room was gorgeous the pictures don't even begin to show it off and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast every morning was phenomenal, and they both know how to take care of their guests. Thank you both for making our stay so great while we were there. We also got a package that included a carriage ride and dinner, both were all set up when we got there. the carriage ride was so much fun and very romantic, I can't remember our tour guides name but she was wonderful made it that much better and seemed very knowledgeable about each house and the town, Boomer is a trip he just goes where he pleases munching on trees along the way. Dinner at Joe's was excellent as was pretty much every restaurant we ate at while in town. being there both of us wanted to move to this town it seems so peaceful and relaxing also having everything in walking distance was nice, have the ocean on one side and the river on the other
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restful elegant Inn on Amelia Island with 10 beautifully decorated guest rooms all with private baths, wonderful amenities and all the comforts of home, plus great southern hospitality. You stay includes delicious gourmet breakfasts, Sunset social hour, complimentary bikes, wi-fi and so much more. Come be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Amelia Island Williams House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amelia Island Williams House Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Island Williams House Fernandina Beach, FL