We celebrated our 10 yr anniversary at the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge; this was a return visit for us; we had visited 2 years before & were looking for an opportunity to come back. This time we were fortunate to be able to stay in the Tradewinds Suite, which was lovely. We also had lovely dinners at Joe's 2nd St Bistro & Le Clos. We enjoyed lunch at a place down the beach at the turnaround on S. Fletcher. Activities included walking on the beach, meeting other travelers at breakfast & wine hour, we took a segway tour w/ Ecomotion tours that was really wonderful. We rode bikes through Ft Clinch, & were treated to a tour of Fernandina Beach on a carriage ride after dinner one night. Staff at the EPL are fabulous. We've already booked our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL