This lodge looks just like you expect it would. It's picture perfect and quaint and the staff was very friendly. I didn't give it 5 stars because we could hear every footstep of the people in the room above us. Next time we'd definitely request to be on a top floor. I also think I'd want to be in the main lodge instead of the ocean house. We were told our suite was larger than in the main house, but of the 4 rooms there, only one could see the ocean because the dunes are very high. I think it would have felt more authentic to be in the main inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL