My husband and I spent only two short nights at Elizabeth Pointe Lodge. We did not want to leave. It was our anniversary and we wanted beach and relaxation. Well, we got much more. Upon arrival , a split of champagne to celebrate our anniversary,(my husband must have mentioned it when he made the reservation) A nice room, clean and the bed was divine. We could not get a ocean front room which was the only problem I had, we called late and they were full. However when we go back we will make reservations in advance and get that magnificent view. The complimentary breakfast was five star. I have been to many hotels, motels, & B&B's, such thought and care went into this. The staff, especially Luann, helped us with whatever we wanted or needed. Dinner reservations, Ice, Information and even a bandaid for my broken nail. And the happy hour was also very nice. I mean you cannot beat sitting on a rocker on a beautiful deck looking at the ocean having a glass of wine and horderves, again complimentary. I think for the price you get a little piece of heaven. This a.m I sat on the deck with my delicious coffee and complimentary newspaper, watching the waves . And then on to the really special breakfast. Let me add, yes a refrig would be great, and maybe a coffee machine. But we did not really miss it ,because everything was just a floor away. Elizabeth Pointe, I think you are doing great. We will be back again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL