We felt welcomed and well taken care of from the moment we entered Elizabeth Pointe Lodge. The staff and is friendly and so very helpful! We had a charming oceanfront room on the 4th floor. The view was spectacular. We ate breakfast in the breakfast room all four mornings we stayed. The menu was varied and delicious every day. The sunrises we enjoyed while eating were too beautiful to describe. We joined the other guests for happy hour one evening. The appetizers and wine provided by the lodge were first rate. The charming little living room encourages conversation and we spent a delightful hour chatting with two other couples. If you are planning a trip to Amelia Island I can't recommend this little inn too highly. It was truly an exceptional experience from start to finish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL