The photograph of this inn on their website convinced us that we wanted to stay here. It appeared to be alone on a large expanse of beach. Don't be misled. This inn is situated on a strip of beach houses and motels. It is attractive on the outside and cozy on the inside. Our ocean-view room was so small that it was difficult to enjoy the view -- only one chair. It was very clean with a comfortable bed, but it did not justify the rate. The afternoon wine hour was in the small living area; it was too cold to sit outside on the large porch. The hors d'oeuvres were mediocre as was the breakfast buffet. Perhaps the owners are resting on their laurels. We are used to first-class accommodations for the rates this inn charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL