4,915 results
All reviewssunrise cafenature centerfalcon's nestmarche burettegolf cartnatural slicethe main hoteloceanside restaurantamelia islandconference centersegway tourpool areashuttle serviceself parkingocean viewbeautiful propertyfamily vacation
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Only reason I am giving the Hotel four stars is that we had glitches in our room. Cable was out, screen door was broken amongst a few other things. The Hotel more than made up for the inconvience. The staff is an absolute pleasure. The food is outstanding. You never have to leave the premises to find an excellent restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Manager_AIP, General Manager at Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Marcella:

I am terribly sorry for the glitches you had in your room, but thrilled to learn how the team was empowered to handle the situation! I have already had conversation with the Chef and gave him some recognition for the food quality, he said "Thank you and I am happy to be a part of a great team!"

Hurry back and please let me know when you are returning as I would love to help with the reservation process to ensure perfection during the next stay!

My very best,

Donald Stamets
Area Managing Director

Reviewed October 19, 2017

This was a 8 day vacation for my wife and myself. Nothing but relaxing, enjoying the pool and sun. Our dinning out at the resort and local restaurants was out standing. i am big on Total Quality Management and I recognized the quality of the staff at all levels

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Nice hotel but looked dated and tied. Checking in was not convenient and felt I was getting the run around. Personnel was very friendly. Hanging by the pool was a joy and the staff was there to serve as needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your business and appreciate your feedback, we view it as a gift.

May I invite you to call my office as I would like to understand your definition of "dated & tired" 904-277-5177

I look forward to having a conversation with you!

Donald Stamets
Executive Offices

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Love this property. My boyfriend surprised me with a proposal and the resort helped make the trip magical. From the friendly staff to the special prosecco, cheese tray and chocolate covered strawberries they sent to the room, made it an amazing stay. We saw several weddings going on and will definitely consider this property when we tie the knot!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We really enjoyed this resort. We will definitely revisit. The beach, pools and golf was perfect. The staff from the doorman to the trolley driver were all very friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple