The rooms are nice. Lobby is beautiful. Pool area is nice. It is far from 95. Beach is ok. Does not compare to south florida beaches. It was a nice stop on road trip up the coast. It is pricey. We got a good deal on a travelzoo offer though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the tip of a barrier island just off the Northeast Florida coast, this AAA Four Diamond oceanfront resort features luxurious ocean view accommodations, family-friendly activities, grand on-site meeting spaces, and endless dining options. It's the perfect backdrop for your family vacation, romantic getaway, corporate event, or destination wedding. Relax on the largest multi-tiered pool deck in Northeast Florida, which features an adult-only infinity edge pool, a 10,000-square-foot family-friendly splash pool, a splash park water playground for the kids, two hot tubs, and oversized fire pits. Stroll down 3.5 miles of pristine beach or spend an afternoon kayaking and paddleboarding through Amelia Island's preserved marshlands, just a few of the many activities available during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelPower so you can book your Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Hotel Amelia Island
- Hotel Amelia Island
- Resort Amelia Island
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort Fernandina Beach, FL