“Good dinner!”

Pablo's Mexican Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
“Good dinner!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Queso was good although not completely melted. I had the chicken fajitas and they were good, just not quite great. My wife had the beef brisket chimichanga which was very good. The service was good and friendly. Certainly would eat here again!

Grandville, Michigan
“Just okay...”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Locals recommended this restaurant, so that it's why we went..First off, no avacados!! Really?? The waiter was nice but didn't know specials or anything about the menu. Queso and salsa with chips was delicious!! My order came out and was completely wrong, they were very nice about it but it wasn't fun to eat after everyone has already ate. Portion size was below average for my husband. He was ready to eat again not even an hour after we ate. Everything was tasty, but I think it's try other Mexican restaurants in the area before I give them a second chance.

“WONDERFUL”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

This was an absolutely PREFECT dinner. The mood was relaxed, servers exceptionally quick and polite. Food was OFF THE CHARTS. Yummmmmm yummmmmm yum!
To top it off - a complimentary shot of tequila before we left for a lovely walk on the pier in the sunset.
Definitely telling everyone to go, and I'll be back as soon as I can be!

Northern NJ
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

For authentic Mexican, the food was quite good. The ambiance was nice, with a lovely outdoor patio in the back.
My kids didn't love the food, but it brought my husband and I back to the many meals we've enjoyed in Mexico.

• Visited August 2014
Rochester, New York
1,982 restaurant reviews
“Perhaps the best Mexican restaurant I've ever enjoyed!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I really thought that this restaurant was fantastic, and probably the best Mexican restaurant I've eaten in my entire life. The drinks (margaritas) were fabulous, made with just the right mix of lime and mix and tequila. I loved it.

For my main course, I had the spicy Mexican shrimp with rice and beans, which was a world beater! The shrimp were very spicy, and left my mouth burning (pleasantly) for quite a while. But hey...nothing that another margarita couldn't handle, right?

By the way, they bring out nacho and salsa before dinner, and their salsa is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Home-made from the get-go, and absolutely an explosion of flavor, including the extra cilantro and fresh tomato and onions. Wow...superb!

I enjoyed my meal so much that I asked to meet the manager, and Pablo himself came out to say hello. I would very much like to return some day just so I could eat here again. I give it my highest possible recommendation.

• Visited July 2014