“WOW!!!”

Pablo's Mexican Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
Mineral, Virginia
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food I've ever eaten!
Beautiful restaraunt, great atmosphere, staff warm, friendly and accommodating. Food and drink were ordered and brought to the table quickly. Delicious! Highly recommend! There was nothing about this experience that was negative! Look forward to our next visit!!

Nags Head, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best service I've revived in a long time”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I came in with my family and without a doubt this is the best service I've received while out eating in many years. Very knowledge staff willing to go above and beyond. You CANNOT be disappointed.

Brunssum, The Netherlands
“Excellent Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stopped by late one night to grab a bite. Only negative is that the construction of the dining room means that it is extremely noisy. Luckily they seated us in the back (little quieter) and the normal dinner crowd started filtering out which also made it so you could talk. The food was excellent. A good Chile Relleno is hard to find, they have them! The fish tacos were also very good. Simple and fresh.

Visited November 2013
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Authentic Mexican cuisine with friendly service”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We tried Pablo's on an early Monday evening with our three small children. The waitstaff was friendly and accommodating. We started out with the top shelf margaritas, which were generously portioned and amazing. I grew up in Austin, so I know a good 'rita when I taste one. The white cheese queso appetizer was tasty and not runny. The salsa was also fresh and had a nice flavor. For my entree, I chose the mole enchiladas, as not many restaurants offer mole around here. Their mole sauce was incredible; in fact, it was maybe the best mole sauce I have ever tasted! Even the standard rice and refried beans were delicious (especially since the refried beans had a nice layer of white cheese melted on top). The ambience of the restaurant was good with a nice set-up and apparently an outdoor courtyard as well. This would be a fun place to go on a date or eat with the whole family. I noticed a lot of locals eating there, which is a sign of a good restaurant. Our children enjoyed their kids' meals, and my husband thought his tacos al carbon were delicious. We have eaten at a lot of restaurants on and off the island, and this is now one of our favorites. I will definitely be back for their delicious mole enchiladas and refreshing margaritas!

Salem, Oregon
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This restaurant was the typical Tex-Mex place you would expect to find. The food was good, nothing over the top amazing. We had a few drinks and they were delicious! If you are in the mood for just a good Mexican joint in the Fernandina Beach area, this is the place to go. You will get exactly what you expect.

• Visited October 2013