“Best Mexican Food I've Had in Months”

Pablo's Mexican Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
Baltimore
“Best Mexican Food I've Had in Months”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Delicious lunch at Pablo's in Amelia Island. I had the tortilla soup, which was homemade and excellent (and I eat in a lot of mexican restaurants!) The service was great--we'd definitely come back!

Waycross, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Pablo's is a very good Mexican resturant. Chicken fajitas were very good...so were the magaritas

Amelia Island, Florida
“This is the real deal.”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Finally a Mexican restaurant on Amelia Island that is really Mexican. I spent a great deal of time in AZ, CA, and TX, so I know a bit about authentic Mexican food. I had Chili Colorado, which was tender and plentiful. I met the owner, who was wondering from table to table, as any good restauranteur should. We chatted about the excellent food, that he had managed restaurants in NY, and his chef was from TX. He asked if we would like to try the carnitas , which is shredded pork. Of course, I said yes, and a plate of carnitas, the size of a meal was brought to our table. These were the best, as good as any from even Mexico City. The next time this will be my pick from the menu. Also, don't miss the nice patio outside that seats up to 85 people.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Plan on going back!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My husband and I stopped here for a quick happy hour. We were thrilled with Pablo's! We were immediately greeted by a hostess. We grabbed some stools at the bar and ordered a couple of margaritas and the guacamole. Service was friendly and quick. Our drink orders were delivered quickly and correctly. Chips and salsa were immediately brought over and then the guacamole arrived. Everything was delicious. Pablo's salsa was especially fantastic! Once we closed out our tab we were surprised with a couple of complimentary tequila shots from our bartender. What a nice gesture! We plan on returning to Pablo's next time we're in town so we can sit in their patio area which looks particularly pleasant. Can't wait!

Savannah, Georgia
“no more for me”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

i used to go to pablos exclusively and had the best time and the royal treatment but today i have found that things are not quite the same at my favorite local cantina. apparently the once varied and flavorful menu that was a la carte is now DINNER ONLY...so I only wanted to enjoy my family visit and have drinks and light fare...i was more or less refused...we had four beers...a shot that was supposed to be on the rocks and one entree for about fifty bucks. two of us.