“Guacamole was the best I've had”

Pablo's Mexican Cuisine
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pablo's offers a range of traditional Mexican recipes along with the best margaritas in Northeast FL.
Ithaca, New York
“Guacamole was the best I've had”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

Guac was great, very creamy with fresh chips. One of us had the shrimp fajita and I had the chicken. The meal was fresh, well seasoned, hot, and served attractively. There was also enough to eat and I should have left some on my plate but chose to skip two of the three tortillas that I was served.

• Visited March 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious and fun.”
Reviewed February 5, 2011

We stopped in on a busy Saturday night. Couldn't get a table but we were ushered to the bar and given menus and an order of chips and salsa. Service was very prompt. Pablo even came by to welcome us. I had the shrimp stuffed chili relleno and my husband had the Flautas Mexicanas. Both were soooo good. My husbands guacamole was super fresh and good and I don't usually like guac. The place was loud but there was a birthday party in the back. We just loved the place and can't wait to go back next time we are in Fernandina Beach. BTW Dog Star Tavern was next door and it was a great little bar with live music. Loved it.

• Visited February 2011
“Wonderful staff and service!”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

The food was good, the margaritas were great and the service was impeccable! Thanks for a memorable experience!

• Visited January 2011
“Disappointed. Tacos tasted more like...”
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Disappointed. Tacos tasted more like cilantro wraps than tacos. They were very busy and it took forever to get refills etc. Nachos were bare. Not impressed.

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, Fantastic margaritas!”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

The food was good. We had fajitas and chimichangas. Service was very attentive. The owners took the time to speak with everyone. The margaritas were what made this a good deal. No skimping on the alcohol and great flavor. A bit pricey but well worth it. We would definitely go back.