“Incredible. Best Italian Food I've ever Had”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2009

I've lived a lot of places and I'm a lover of Italian food, especially indie restaurants. I am in love with this little place. We usually order takeout and wait less than 15 minutes for our order. The staff is amazing, the owner remembered us after just one visit, and the food- is exquisite. Just simply incredible. We've never had a bad item, and we shlep our stuff home to enjoy it here. Everything is still piping hot and perfect even after we get home and situated.

Every time we visit we're happy to hand over our credit card. The place, the food, the staff and the owner make us feel like we're personally responsible for their good fortune. I love everything about this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed April 22, 2009

The service was great and we were greeted by the owner. He visited our table personally several times and anticipated our every need. The food was fresh and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a wonderful meal. The place is small and only seats about 40 so make reservations. The eggplant parmesean was delicious!

Reviewed April 21, 2009

We ordered the Caprese appetizer, the tortilleni special, the eggplant parm and the tiramisu. Ingredients were fresh. Everything was very good and we will definitely return. The owner checked on us several times during our meal to make sure everything was okay. Definitely make reservations since the place is small.

1  Thank gatordiner
Reviewed April 18, 2009

There is no way that this restaurant is not getting the award for " The Best of The Best" The Owner Luca and his Wife Kim are the most hospitable the people that work there are amazing, This the best Itialian bristo ever and the atmosphere is great. I have ordered just about everymenu item and I LOVE IT!!! The special are the best. I have had the mauhi mauhi and it is some kind of good.
It is a very busy restaurant and no matter how busy they get Luca is going around making sure that his customers are happy. I would take anyone you love to this restaurant it is wonderful.

Reviewed April 15, 2009

Our family talked about this restaurant for days after our visit there during a trip to Amelia Island. Well worth the short drive over the bridge for some of the best Italian food you'll ever have. It is a little crowded but that's the only bad thing I can say. The special salad with arugula, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, and almond-encrusted baked goat cheese was amazingly fresh. Even the regular spaghetti and meatballs that my 9-year old son chose was awesome. This place is worth at least a couple of visits during your week-long vacation stay. I only wish it was closer to our house!