“Ciao Bistro is the best”
Review of Ciao Bistro

Ciao Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2009

The service was great and we were greeted by the owner. He visited our table personally several times and anticipated our every need. The food was fresh and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants a wonderful meal. The place is small and only seats about 40 so make reservations. The eggplant parmesean was delicious!

There are newer reviews for Ciao Bistro

Reviewed April 21, 2009

We ordered the Caprese appetizer, the tortilleni special, the eggplant parm and the tiramisu. Ingredients were fresh. Everything was very good and we will definitely return. The owner checked on us several times during our meal to make sure everything was okay. Definitely make reservations since the place is small.

1  Thank gatordiner
Reviewed April 18, 2009

There is no way that this restaurant is not getting the award for " The Best of The Best" The Owner Luca and his Wife Kim are the most hospitable the people that work there are amazing, This the best Itialian bristo ever and the atmosphere is great. I have ordered just about everymenu item and I LOVE IT!!! The special are the best. I have had the mauhi mauhi and it is some kind of good.
It is a very busy restaurant and no matter how busy they get Luca is going around making sure that his customers are happy. I would take anyone you love to this restaurant it is wonderful.

Reviewed April 15, 2009

Our family talked about this restaurant for days after our visit there during a trip to Amelia Island. Well worth the short drive over the bridge for some of the best Italian food you'll ever have. It is a little crowded but that's the only bad thing I can say. The special salad with arugula, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, and almond-encrusted baked goat cheese was amazingly fresh. Even the regular spaghetti and meatballs that my 9-year old son chose was awesome. This place is worth at least a couple of visits during your week-long vacation stay. I only wish it was closer to our house!

Reviewed April 10, 2009

I live here and have eaten at many of the other Italian places, and while they are good in their own right.... THIS IS THE BEST LASAGNA EVER! It is off the island, so vacationers have to drive about 8 miles, but its worth it. It is in a strip mall type area, but the interior is cozy and nice and it is small, so there is a wait sometimes, but they have a couple of tables outside and you can get a beer or glass of wine while you wait. Good food, decent prices (cheaper than most on the island) and most entrees are big enough to share.